I no longer want a card. How can I cancel it?

If you would like to cancel your card, contact True Link at 1-844-599-4690 or visit card.stableaccount.com/contact. Please do not allow others to use an expired, revoked, cancelled, suspended, or otherwise invalid card. If True Link cancels or suspends your card privileges through no fault of yours, you will be entitled to a refund of any remaining balance, as provided in the Cardholder Agreement. Funds will be provided by check and sent to the cardholder. True Link may additionally offer you the option of a refund by card-to-bank transfer at its discretion.